“AICL”, its subsidiaries, sister concerns and branch operations hereinafter referred as “Ajay Group”, “we”, “us” or “our” is committed to respect your privacy and choices. The statement highlights our privacy practices regarding Personal Information that we collect and store about you through this website and also for that Personal Information that you provide us while participating in our events and campaigns.
Personal Information that we process
For the purposes of this privacy statement, ‘Personal Information’ is any data which relates to an individual who may be identified from that data, or from a combination of a set of data, and other information which is in possession of “AICL”.
In general, you may browse our website without providing any Personal Information about yourself. However, we collect one, or all of the following categories of personal information about you:
- Master Data: Name, age, date of birth, gender, marital status, ethnic origin, qualification, occupation, photograph or other Images, Identity Card, Passport, Citizenship, Nationality
- Contact Detail: contact details: home address, home phone number and mobile number, email address, work address, work number;
- compensation information: such as amount , currency, number of payments, bank account details, bank account details, credit card details, credit records;
- any such information as we deem necessary or appropriate from time to time in connection with your commercial relationship with us. (collectively, “Personal Data”).
- To the extent that you wilfully and voluntarily disclose to us any personal information whether or not coming within the definition of Personal Data above, of any individual, we shall assume, without independent verification, that you have obtained such individual’s consent for the disclosure as well as the Processing of the same in accordance with the terms of this notification.
Use of your Personal Information
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to provide better usability, troubleshooting and site maintenance;
- to understand which parts of the website are visited and how frequently;
- to create your user ID;
- to identify you once you register on our website;
- to contact you and respond to your questions or requests; and
- in order for you to enter into the necessary agreement and/or contract to purchase the products/ services from/to us;
- for business contact purposes;
- to provide access to desirable content based on your preferences.
- For the facilitation of transactions that you have or may have with us;
- conducting marketing and client profiling activities in connection with our services and related products
- credit assessments and other background checks of customers/suppliers as we may determine to be necessary or appropriate;
- our internal record keeping;
- collection of outstanding payments from clients and/or customers/suppliers;
- for statistical analysis, research, benchmarking, and purposes;
- user or customer relationship management procedures
- meeting any legal or regulatory requirements relating to our provision of services and products and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us or any of our member companies;
- to enable us and / or our selected authorised third parties to send you information by e-mail, telecommunication (telephone calls and text messages) or via social media concerning related and unrelated products and services offered by us and our business partners, Subsidiary Companies. which may include but is not limited to the abovementioned purposes which we consider will or may interest you;
- to process job application and alumni related requests, more details about which are available on corresponding portals of this website.
STORAGE AND SECURITY
We store your Personal Data in hard and soft copy. Soft copy data is stored on, amongst others, the file server, e-mail server, personal computers, notebooks, tapes and compact disc.
There are security policies and procedures in place which among others confines access to your Personal Data to authorised personnel only on a strictly need to know basis to the relevant department such as the administration, finance, sales and/or customer service, marketing and human resource departments of the Company.
We may retain the Personal Data and that of other individuals that you provide to us for a reasonable period in accordance with commercial requirements and at all times subject to prevailing legal requirements.
Data recipients, transfer, and disclosure of Personal Information:
“AICL” does not share your Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes without seeking your prior permission.
In addition, you will appreciate that the nature of our products and services are such that it may be necessary, where we consider it appropriate, for the purposes of data storage or Processing or providing any service or product on our behalf to you, to transfer your Personal Data to Followings.
- “AICL”or with any of its subsidiaries, Group Companies and Sister Concerns
- Business partners;
- Service vendors;
- Authorized third-party agents; or
- our auditors, consultants, accountants, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers; and / or
- government agencies, statutory authorities and industry regulators;
- pursuant to an order of a court of competent jurisdiction;
Please rest assured that consistent with the law, we will only disclose the minimum amount of information which we deem necessary for the purpose and that we will take all appropriate safeguards to ensure the integrity and security of the personal data.
Impact resulting from failure to supply and consent to the processing of personal data
Except for Personal Data which is Processed for direct marketing purposes, it is obligatory for you to provide the categories of Personal Data which we request from you for the said Purpose. Failure to supply and consent to the Processing of the Personal Data in relation to the Purpose will:
(a) result in us being unable to provide you with the information, notices, services and/or products requested; and
(b) affect the ability of the parties to enter into the necessary agreement in relation to the provision of our services to you.
It is optional for you to provide the categories of Personal Data which we request from you for direct marketing purposes. However, failure to agree for us to Process your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes will result in us and / or our selected authorised third parties from becoming unable to send you information by e-mail, telecommunication means (telephone calls and text messages) or via social media concerning related and unrelated products and services offered by us and our affiliated business partners.
Access, correction, objection of your Personal Information:
You have the right to access, correct, delete or transfer your Personal Information that we hold, including your profile and preferences. You also have the right to object to certain processing and, where we have asked for your consent to process your Personal Information, to withdraw this consent. Where we process your Personal Information because we have a legitimate interest in doing so, you also have a right to object to this. These rights may be limited in some situations – for example, where we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your Personal Information.
The department to whom written requests for access to Personal Data or correction and/or deletion of Personal Data or for information regarding policies and procedures and types of Personal Data is: Customer Complaints, Customer Care Nos: +91-9313402329 (Central) Email Address: email@example.com