Sure, here a few pointers to keep in mind:
- Avoid the use of hot water, chlorine bleach or fabric softeners. In addition, reliefpads should be completely dry before storing in a clean, dry place.
- Always wash before the first use.
- While soaking, do not soak pads for longer than half an hour – pads left in soaking water for too long can be a breeding ground for bacterial growth and mold.
- After washing your pads, be sure to rinse well, as detergent build-up can inhibit absorbency and lead to odor issues.
- DO NOT machine wash as this can damage the waterproof elements.